- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 6 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 scallion
- 1/2 cup chopped asparagus (about 4 spears)
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
To prepare the cauliflower rice, first cut the cauliflower florets off the stalks, then pulse in a food processor until it’s in tiny, rice-like pieces.
Chop the asparagus and scallion into small pieces. Sautee the asparagus and scallion in olive oil until they start to soften, or about 5 minutes.
Add the cauliflower rice, coconut cream, cashews, and spices.
Sautee for 10 minutes. If it starts to thicken up too much, add a Tablespoon of water.